Ο ΑΝΤΡΑΣ ΤΗΣ ΧΡΟΝΙΑΣ (MAN OF THE YEAR) με τους Ρόμπιν Γουίλιαμς, Κρίστοφερ Γουόκεν, Λόρα Λίνεϊ, Τζεφ Γκόλντμπλαμ.
Στο τέλος της ταινίας ο πρωταγωνιστής είπε τη φράση:
"Οι πολιτικοί είναι σαν τις πάνες. Και οι δύο χρειάζονται τακτικό άλλαγμα και για τον ίδιο λόγο".
Και επειδή η μετάφρασή μου μπορεί να μην είναι καλή :
Politicians are like diapers. They both need changing regularly and for the same reason.
Αυτό με έκανε να χαμογελάσω αλλά και να ψάξω και για άλλες φράσεις για πολιτικούς, ιδού ένα μικρό δείγμα από τα πολλά που βρήκα ...
- Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too long, has been concerned with right or left instead of right or wrong. ~Richard Armour
- Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. ~H.L. Mencken
- Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato
- Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where they is no river. ~Nikita Khrushchev
- Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other. ~Oscar Ameringer
- I have come to the conclusion that politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians. ~Charles de Gaulle
- He is the kind of politician who would cut down a redwood tree, then mount the stump and make a speech for conservation. Adlai E. Stevenson
- If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner. Henry Louis Mencken