Σήμερα ο Κυπριακός Οργανισμός Αθλητισμού βγήκε προσφορές με τον πιο κάτω τίτλο:
Provision, implementation, maintenance and operation of systems and equipment with the Public Private Partnership (PPP) method, for the implementation of the Law 48(I)/2008 for the prevention and suppression of violence in sports grounds.
The scheme that will be introduced must be one that is focused on the user experience, allowing fans easy access to venues so that they are able to participate in sport events in Cyprus enhancing the fan experience. The high level requirements of the scheme are the following (specific requirements are provided in Appendix II):
1. The scheme should be able to provide a portal through each club or team to access the ticketing system.
2. The scheme should be able to support the utilization of both paper and electronic tickets.
3. The scheme should ensure that every ticket issued clearly shows the designated seatto it, which corresponds with an actual seat at the stadium where the match is being played.
4. The scheme should ensure that electronic turnstiles will work only when a valid ticket is presented to the respective reader.
5. The scheme should ensure that all data collected will be stored, managed and updated in a secure manner and always in accordance with the data protection laws of the Republic of Cyprus. It is noted that the Cyprus Sports Organization will be the ‘owner’ of all data captured through the scheme.
6. The scheme should allow for the creation of a smart-phone application that could beutilized for purchasing / transferring tickets, downloading of tickets in a form that will allow their scanning at the turnstiles scanners.
7. The scheme should ensure the enforcement of segregation rules applicable to eachstadium and prevent a ticket being issue to a part of the ground that that person should not be allowed into.
8. The scheme should allow the purchase of Season tickets, Family tickets, Youth Tickets and Adult tickets subject to the data provided by the scheme member at enrolment.
9. The scheme should allow for the printing of plastic cards (similar to personal IDcarts) and paper tickets with bar codes and photographs.
10. The scheme should allow for the integration with other systems and data repositories of both Governmental and Private organizations.
Additionally, with regards to Face Recognition the following apply:
1. The scheme should be compatible and ready to integrate and interface with a system offering automatic and electronic Face Recognition.
2. The system for the automatic and electronic Face Recognition will be implemented by CSO when deemed appropriate based on the maturity of the environment, e.g.within three (3) years.
3. When CSO contracts a vendor for the implementation of the system for the automatic and electronic Face Recognition, this vendor will become a nominated subcontractor of the Contractor.
 Scheme refers to all the systems, applications, equipment and infrastructure elements required for the successful implementation, maintenance and operation of the Contract.Που θα εγκατασταθει?
- Tassos Papadopoullos – Eleftheria (indoor)
- Spyros Kyprianou (indoor)
- Antonis Papadopoullos
- GSZ Stadium
- Tsireio Stadium
- Makario Stadium
- Ammochostos Epistrofi
- Dasaki Achnas
- Tassos Markou
- GSP Stadium
- Pafiako Stadium Pafos